Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's The Pantheon

I suppose I have fully joined the hipster masses now. I'm making a real life blog. And I'm calling it The Pantheon, which is definitely one of the top five most pretentious words of the English language. Kel and Frank will totally get a kick out of this.

Anyway.

Awards season is coming up and I feel like I'll have a lot to say about it, seeing as this is one of the best movie years in recent history. Also, I'll be trying to make a bunch of "[blank]...of the year" posts as well. Hopefully this blog will keep me busy enough over winter break and if I'm in enough of a flow I'll continue it into the next semester. Hopefully I have a readership of more than three people by that point. 

I hope everybody enjoys my conceited pop culture opinions!

1 comment:

  1. Let's start some awards buzz for Perks of Being a Wallflower!!!

    ReplyDelete